What better excuse for a cheesecake cocktail than our very own St Valentine's day Smuggler's Gin cocktail? Long the preserve of cheesy cards and cuddly toys, we Scots know the value of giving quality gin, with a smoochy finish!
Valentine's Cheesecake - White Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake Martini
Equipment: Shaker, Fine Strainer, Strainer, Jigger, Barspoon
Ingredients: 50ml Smugglers Gin, 25ml Lemon Juice, 3 Diced Strawberries, 25ml Milk, 25ml Double Cream, 10ml White Chocolate Syrup, 10ml Vanilla Syrup
Garnish: Biscuit/Digestive Crumbs
- Chill a coupe/martini glass
- In a shaker add 3 Diced Strawberries, 10ml Vanilla Syrup and 25ml Lemon Juice
- Muddle thoroughly and add 50ml Smugglers Gin
- Add ice and shake
- Double strain into coupe glass
- In a clean shaker add 25ml Milk, 25ml Double Cream, 10ml White Chocolate Syrup
- Add cubed ice and shake
- Strain over bar spoon into glass to create a layering effect
- To garnish; Once layer has settled add biscoff or digestive biscuit crumbs.